Monday 5 February 2018

Checkerboard Red & Black Hearts!!!

So January has been and gone, the struggle was real but we made it! February always seems to fly with it being a shorter month and that makes me slightly happier as we’re edging closer to the summer months and my fave time of the year, Festival season!! I haven’t decided which festivals I want to go to yet but there’s so many on my list I want to go to, although a lot of the dates clash so it’s gonna be a toughie this year. I have however got a trip to Berlin to look forward to this month, I’m really looking forward to going somewhere new and exploring the city as I’ve heard lots of great things. I also have a couple of gigs, One is actually in Berlin which should be cool, so I already know February is going to be a much better month!











So on to today’s outfit, I actually took these pictures a little while back but have just been quite delayed with blogging my looks. I got this checkerboard print dress in the sale from Pretty Little Thing, I can’t remember how much I paid but it was super cheap. I did want the black and white version but it was out of stock, I really love the whole black/white checkerboard pieces that are around at the moment, I haven’t actually got round to buying anything in that colour/print yet though. I have however been wearing a lot of red lately so still really like this version, it has a big black heart on the front and is in a super soft jersey material.








I teamed it with lots more Red with my bargain red coat from a Primark and these red suede effect boots. I’ve barely worn these boots as I’m scared of ruining them if the weathers bad, but I really love them especially the big gold buckle. I wore fishnet tights and added a bit more black into the mix with some pom pom earrings and a black fringe bag. Finishing off the look with a studded choker, a gold chain choker and some cute red scrunchies in my hair.






Dress - Pretty Little Thing
Coat - Primark 
Boots - Primark
Fishnets - Primark 
Pom Pom earrings - Poundworld
Chokers - Primark 
Bag - Oasis
Scrunchies - Made by me










4 comments:

  1. A good quality of article written by the author.
    In my views the author has done good amount of research before writing on this particular topic.
    Have you ever noticed how your computer gets infected by a virus just by clicking on a wrong URL or file?
    Well no need to worry. Malware crusher helps you to delete all malware.
    ITL Antivirus is the best antivirus in India right now.
    Also In order to remove or delete any type of malware please read this amazing article - Malware – Protection, Removal Tool, Scanner & Free Anti Malware

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://theweeklytrends.com/safety-tips-for-working-in-confined-space/

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.globalblogzone.com/what-is-pranic-healing/

    ReplyDelete