Wednesday 24 January 2018

The Ultimate Cloud Coat, Unicorns & Zebra Print!!!

Last year (still feels weird saying that) I was absolutely desperate for the Pink fur coat from H&M, it was sold out for a few months and I gave up hope of it ever coming back in stock. So when they did a Blue version I thought I’d snap it up right away. As usual my typical bad luck struck and a couple of weeks after I brought it the pink one came back in stock. Obviously I couldn’t not get it after wanting it for months so I ordered it, thinking I’ll decide which I like best then return one. Of course this did not happen and I couldn’t bare to part with either. Surprisingly I actually liked the blue one on a little bit more, maybe as it suited my hair more than the pink. So I did end up with two huge fluffy coats I definitely didn’t need, but oh my are they fabulous! They are super heavy (actually weigh 3.5kg) so they’re quite hard to wear so I haven’t got the wear out of them that I would like so far, so as much as I hate the cold I kinda need a bit more of it so I can get wearing them. The quality of the coat is so good, it’s so soft and fluffy and feels really well made, I love the huge collar and it’s super cosy, maybe a little too cosy. You do get really hot wearing it especially if you have layers on so it’s definitely a more outdoor coat, not the best for shopping etc where you’re in and out of the warm/cold. It does however look very fabulous, so it’s worth feeling like you’re carrying a small human on your back wearing it!

















The blue version actually does go with more than the pink so it is a bit easier to wear, so I am glad I kept them both. I kept the colours in my outfit quite neutral but went for a zebra print with a mini skirt, which I think works really well with the blue. I teamed it with a unicorn rock style tee tucked in and some fishnet tights giving the outfit a bit more of an edgy vibe. I accessorised with a black patent mini backpack and added a touch more blue with a sequin choker. I added a bit more glitz with these bargain silver sock boots I got in the sale for £3 from Primark. I wore some silver star shaped earrings and my cat eye glasses, it’s rare I wear my glasses in a blogpost but I really like my new glasses and think the style works with the look so thought I’d show them off in a post. I finished off the look with the perfect blue lippie for this dreamy cloud like coat, Lime Crime Velvetines in Teacup.


















Blue Fur Coat - H&M
Zebra Skirt - H&M
Unicorn Tee - New Look
Fishnets - Primark 
Sock Boots - Primark
Choker - New Look
Backpack - Primark
Earrings - Primark
Lipstick Lime Crime Velvetines in Teacup - Lime Crime
Cat Eye Glasses - Specsavers






No comments:

Post a Comment