Monday 13 November 2017

The Bargain Red Coat, Vinyl Frills & Zebra Print!!!

So there’s been a bit of a theme in my clothing lately and as I mentioned in a previous post I’ve been wearing a lot of red and vinyl. I am loving both these trends this season, this outifit combines both these trends. I got this black vinyl skirt from Pretty Little Thing, I’d actually been wanting the green version but it was out of stock and the black one had gone in the sale so I thought I’d go for it. To be honest it’s probably a lot more wearable, I just already have a black vinyl skirt, but how much vinyl is too much anyway! This one does have a big frill down the front and is in a bodycon style, so it’s different to my other one anyway. I teamed it with what is actually a dress but worn underneath it is just the right length not to be seen below the skirt, so works perfectly as a top. It’s a Bardot style to the top which works really well with the skirt. As it’s officially coat season I wore one of my fave buys of the season and a bargain buy, this Red coat from Primark, it was only £25 and I absolutely love it. It’s not too heavy either which is great as sometimes you can get a bit hot in a coat if you’re rushing about or travelling somewhere.
















I added some more of my new fave colour to the mix with red suede effect boots which were a bargain from Primark, I love the gold round buckle on them. I also went for a red wool beret, I’m very new to the beret but I’ve ended up buying a few in different colours and love them. They’re great for shoving on and also great if you’re feeling lazy and can’t be bothered to wash your hair or just having a bad hair day. They’re pretty practical as they’ll keep your head warm in this colder weather but also look stylish. As always I wore black fishnets and accessorised with a thin black velvet choker, red tassel earrings and a black feather bag.


















Top (Dress) - H&M
Boots - Primark
Coat - Primark
Beret - Ebay
Bag - Topshop
Fishnets - Primark
Earrings - Nasty Gal
Choker - Primark










No comments:

Post a Comment