Thursday 21 September 2017

What I'm wearing... Pretty Embroidered Mesh!!!

So today's post is quite a summery look again but could also be a transitional outfit if layered up. I can't remember if it was last year or early this year but zara did this amazing embroidered mesh dress, it was massive with bloggers and was a complete sell out with people selling it for extortionate prices on eBay. I really liked it so was gutted I couldn't get my hands on it but wasn't prepared to pay silly prices for it. Earlier in the year I came across basically the same dress on AliExpress, I wasn't sure if the quality would be any good and it's always tricky ordering from China due to the sizing and it taking forever to arrive! But I really liked the dress and the reviews and pictures looked almost identical so at a fraction of the Zara and eBay prices I thought it was worth a risk. It came super quick and was excellent quality and looked exactly like the Zara version so I was really pleased.
















I've worn it a few times over the summer and absolutely love the floaty boho vibes. As it's all mesh the dress is very sheer so it needs something underneath. For this look I wore some cycling shorts and a longline lace bra underneath, but you could wear a cami dress or even leggings and a top underneath depending on the weather and how much flesh you wanna flash. As it was quite a warm day I was fine with these underneath, and as it was dry I was ok with sandals, so wore these espadrille wedges that I have worn to death over the summer. Adding to the boho vibe I wore a suede fringe bag, finishing off with a Floral Lace choker, pink cord choker and some tortoise shell round sunnies. I love this dress so much and love how transitional it can be, embroidery is still a huge trend at the moment, so I'll definitely be bringing it into autumn layered with some tights, boots and a jacket.













Dress - AliExpress 
Cycling shorts - H&M
Bra - Primark
Espadrilles - La Moda
Bag - Oasis
Chokers - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark









1 comment: