Thursday 28 September 2017

Unicorn Grunge!!!

Anyone who knows me will know I love unicorns and anything magical, but I also love a bit of darkness and grunge, so this post combines both of those things!! I have loved the trend of rock tees teamed with pretty pieces such as Lace/mesh and have done a couple of posts recently with this kind of look. This is another, with a rock tee with a twist, rather than a band slogan there is a unicorn and the words 'Ever After' on the front. It has a magical touch with the unicorn but still that grungey vibe being in black and white, it also has a Lace trim to the hem giving it that extra girly touch. It's not quite long enough to be a dress so I added some Lace trim cycling shorts underneath. 



















Playing on the girly touches I made the outfit into more of a dress with a Sheer mesh skirt over the top, I love the mix of all of these styles and materials together. I wore a western style waist belt to draw in my waist and added a bit of magical goodness with a silver holographic backpack. I wore my fave chunky buckle sandals with some fishnet socks and some silver mirrored sunglasses. I finished off the look some black pompom earrings and this silver 'peace' choker. I went for grungey make up with my absolute fave Lime Crime Venus palette eyeshadows and Lime Crime perlees lipstick in Denim blue.











Unicorn Tee - New Look
Mesh skirt - New Look
Cycling shorts - H&M
Belt - Primark
Backpack - Forever 21
Buckle Sandals - Jeffrey Campbell @ Office 
Fishnet socks - Primark
Choker - New Look
Earrings - Poundland 
Eyeshadow Lime Crime Venus grunge Palette - Lime Crime 
Lipstick Lime Crime Perlees in Denim - Lime Crime








No comments:

Post a Comment