Friday 7 July 2017

Tropical Cuba!!!

So a couple of posts back I said how much I loved one of the summer packages at work (Oasis) with all its Tropical prints and bright colours. Today's post is featuring another piece from that Tropical Cuba package, it's actually all just gone in the sale so if you like this print then I'd definitely check out the website or your local store and snap some up. These amazing tropical print culottes are wide leg with a tie waist and a soft woven material, I adore the print and they're super comfy.












I've just brought the shorts and jacket suit in the same print which I have been after for a while, so was super happy to snap it up at a bargain price, I even treated myself to the matching travel wallet for my holiday. I teamed it with a fave bargain from last summer this yellow crochet bralet, the yellow matches perfectly with the colours in the print. 











I went another splash of yellow with this envelope bag, then fur and pom poms all round with black Pom pom earrings and necklace and my fave sliders of the year my trusty black fur ones.I finished off the look with matching green/orange eye make up and green glittery lips. Then I wore these fab orange mirrored sunnies that were a fave of mine last summer.







Printed culottes - Oasis
Crochet bralet - Primark
Fur sliders - Primark
Bag - Oasis
Earrings - Poundworld
Necklace - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark








I'm off to Glasgow for Trnsmt Festival this weekend and I can't bloody wait, the line up is amazing and as it's not a camping festival we're actually living it up in luxury in a hotel, which will be weird for me at a festival but also a nice little treat, showers and electricals at a festival...winning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment