Wednesday 7 June 2017

What I'm wearing... Spliced T-shirt Dress & Tiered Mesh!!!

So it was my birthday at the weekend and I'm feeling very old, I'm getting dangerously close to 30 now I'm 28, but I still feel and act like a teenager, but seriously where does the time go! I did however have a lovely day at the zoo in the sunshine and got some lovely gifts. So for today's blog post I'm going for the grunge/girly trend of casual tees and dressy mesh, it's a trend I really like as I like to be a bit grungey at times but still like a girly touch to the outfit. I've bought a few items recently that are this kind of style which I will also be blogging at some point. But for today's outfit I've gone for a spliced t-shirt dress, it's black on one side and grey on the other with a motif to the front, the idea is that it is two different tops merged together so the motifs are different and the hem is uneven to give this effect. I really like this style and there's so many nice ones on the highstreet in tops and dress versions. It's such an easy comfy dress to just throw on for day to day wear but can also be dressed up. I've dressed it up a little by layering it with this tiered mesh midi dress. This mesh dress is also great as it can be dressed down with a tee like this or dressed up with a plain cami dress and heels. I had my eye on it for a few weeks then it went in the sale so I had to purchase, I also picked it up in a dusky pink too. I accessorised with a peace choker, diamond sunglasses, a velvet backpack, fishnet socks and some chunky buckled shoes.


















Spliced T-shirt dress - Missguided
Mesh dress - New Look
Velvet backpack - New Life
Choker - New Look
Fishnet socks - Primark
Buckled shoes - Jeffrey Campbell @ Office
Sunglasses - Giant vintage 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment