Friday 16 June 2017

What I'm wearing.... Bardot Frill Parrot Jumpsuit!!!

Finally we've had a little bit more sunshine this week and it's starting to feel a bit more like summer. I'm officially on holiday countdown now with 5 weeks to go, I haven't been abroad for 3 years so I'm really looking forward to some proper sunshine. I'm also on countdown to Trnsmt Festival in 3 weeks, the line up is so good and it will be the first proper festival of the year for me, so then it really will feel like summer!! So for today's post it's a pretty simple one as it consists of a jumpsuit, but a fab jumpsuit at that. It's from my work (Oasis) and is a black jumpsuit with lime green parrots all over it with a Bardot top with frill detail. I absolutely loved the Bardot trend last summer and I'm so glad it's came back around this year, it's such a lovely flattering style and I particularly love the frill on this. It has a tie waist and elasticated hem to the legs, it is supposed to be a cropped style but as I'm quite short it's full length on me. It's in a nice lightweight material so is great for summer and can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with some sliders. Even though I work there Oasis is not always to my taste but they've got it bang on with this Tropical package and there's so many nice pieces. I love bright colours and prints so it was the perfect package for me and I've ended up with a few pieces. I went for a more dressy look with some fur heels and a lime bag, I accessorised with my fave Pom Pom earrings and a daisy choker. Finishing off the look with some bird metalwork sunglasses, Pom Pom bobbles and green glittery lips!













Parrot jumpsuit - Oasis
Fur heels - Primark
Bag - Oasis 
Choker - New Look
Sunglasses - Topshop
Pom Pom Earrings - Poundworld
Pom Pom Bobbles - Market stall
Glitter - Ebay









No comments:

Post a Comment