Friday 2 June 2017

Rainbow Lovin!!!

So we've finally had some decent weather and some of the summer wardrobe has been able to make an appearance and what better way to start it off than with some rainbow goodness!! Now I don't usually start with the accessories but with this outfit it's all about the earrings, I mean life in general is all about these earrings tbh. If you've not heard of Nobasicbombshell then where have you been, they are an amazing independent brand run by the lovely Natalie and her team. I have been swooning over all the styles as soon as I came across them on Instagram and have the mermaid shells which I absolutely love. The rainbows have been on my wishlist for so long and after winning a runner up prize on the brands instagram and enquiring about the rainbows I was kindly offered a pair of free mini earrings or the xl rainbows at half price, so it was my chance to treat myself! Even at the standard price of £22 these earrings are a great price, all the styles are handmade and there is a lot of work that goes into these sassy rainbows. They are covered in glitter and in a lightweight wooden material, so although they may look like they'd be heavy they're not at all. A lot of the styles are quite big but some styles do come in mini versions too, so perfect if you want a more everyday pair or if you're not as adventurous with big novelty earrings. I want every single pair on the site especially the flamingos and unicorns and I'm hoping to try and build my collection. They are great for all year round but especially fun for this time of year with the summer sun and festivals coming up.


I did centre this Look around the earrings as I just couldn't wait to style them up, I picked up these fab pink trousers on sale in New Look last week. I was so happy to see one pair in my size on the rail as I'd actually looked at them a few times before at full price, so it was meant to be! I teamed them with a crochet top I brought towards the end of summer last year off Depop which I hadn't got round to wearing yet, I love the colours and pattern. Adding some more rainbow into the mix I went for these amazing Red or Dead wedges, another item I'd picked up late last year and hadn't worn yet (I'm terrible for this). And cause you can never have too much rainbow I added the sassiest sequin backpack and a sequin choker for good measure, not forgetting some cute pompon bobbles in my hair. Even though there's a lot going on I think the block colour of the pink breaks it up and it all works pretty well together. I just love being able to put bright bits and pieces together and it's so much easier to wear a bright colour palette when the weathers nice.















Rainbow Earrings - NoBasicBombshell
Crochet top - Depop
Trousers - New Look
Rainbow Wedges - Red or Dead @ Schuch
Sequin backpack - Skinnydip
Pompom Bobbles - New Look
Sequin Choker - Jaded London











No comments:

Post a Comment