Saturday 6 May 2017

What I'm wearing..... Frills & Flares!!!

A few posts back I featured a jungle print shirt from H&M's Wild at heart campaign, I loved the range so much that I ended up buying the black version of the shirt too. It is a totally different style and colour though so I felt it was justified, it is also in a thicker silky material. It is a much looser fit, as I felt the purple one came up quite small I went up a size, but I needn't have as this style is really loose and oversized. I was too impatient to send it back for a smaller size as I wanted it for that weekend so stuck with the bigger one but I think due to the style I can get away with it. Like the other shirt it has exaggerated ruffle detail to the sleeves which I absolutely love, and I just love the jungle print. I teamed it with some extreme denim flares with tassel detail to the flares, I don't often wear jeans but I really liked this style and thought I'd give them a go and with the black ones I thought they were more dressy so could be worn for day or night, they do also come in a blue denim. I went for some gold crossover sandals that I got for a 5er in the sale, such a bargain and my fave vintage bag. I accessorised with a vintage gold necklace with a big green stone to pick out the green in the shirt, I also wore some gold filigree/tassel earrings. I wore this outfit for the cinema followed by food and cocktails in the evening and it was such a good day to night outfit as I still felt dressy for the evening but not too ott for the day!















Shirt - H&M
Denim flared Jeans - Missguided
Bag - Cow vintage 
Sandals - New Look
Necklace - Charity shop
Earrings - Oasis










No comments:

Post a Comment