Tuesday 28 March 2017

What I'm wearing... Black & Gold!!!

So as much as I like bright colours I am also partial to some black clothing and when you add some gold into the mix it instantly brightens it up. I picked up this fab black shirt in a charity shop for £3, the cashier said it looked like something Michael Jackson would've worn and I guess he's kinda right! It has a panel at the top with gold sequin effect material and it's also around the cuffs. It's a nice lose oversized fit which is the kind of style I like, I tucked it into a black tassel/fringe Pu leather skirt to add a bit of grunge. I wore black tights and these gold crossover sandals that I got the other week in the sale in New Look for the bargain price of £5! Adding to the black and gold theme I accessorised with my fave vintage bag, some gold earrings and a gold head chain. 














Shirt - Charity shop
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Cow vintage 
Tights- Primark 
Sandals - New Look
Earrings - Primark
Head chain - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment