Wednesday 1 March 2017

Jungle fever!!!

So we may have had some terrible weather lately with storm Doris causing a lot of chaos across the country, but we have had some sunshine too and I can definitely feel the temperature heating up a little. I so much prefer spring/summer as I love wearing bright colours and not having to worry about a big coat ruining my outfit. I spotted this amazing shirt on the homepage of H&M a few weeks back on their 'Wild at heart' campaign and instantly fell in love. I was torn between the midi dress and the shirt but thought I'd get more wear out of the shirt so ordered it right away. It's in a lightweight lilac coloured material and the jungle themed print is amazing, the best part of the shirt is the amazing ruffles on the sleeves, and they look just as good in person as they did on the campaign, so I was really pleased with it. I teamed it with some green high waisted Trousers and a chunky belt, as the shirt has so much detail I just wore a simple curb chain necklace and some creole style earrings. I got these fab Gucci style loafers a few weeks back from Primark for £8 which is such a great price and they're a really nice soft material so are so comfy, and they go perfectly with these Trousers. I finished off the look with my fave vintage bag.


 




 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt - H&M
Trousers - River Island
Loafers - Primark
Belt - River Island
Necklace - New Look
Earrings - Claire's Accessories 
Bag - Cow vintage

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment