Sunday 19 March 2017

I got my Sassy pants on!!!

Before Christmas I saw the most amazing jeans from Topshop but I was super poor and couldn't afford them. Since then I couldn't find them and they had disappeared off the website, then a few weeks ago whilst browsing the new added sale lines I spotted them, and on sale!! I had to have them, I went to add them to my basket only to see my size was out of stock, they did have the next size up so I thought I mayaswell give them a go. They are quite big for me but I don't really like to have jeans tight and I couldn't bare to send them back, so I thought I'd make them fit. They are a mom style jean, not quite as high waisted as I usually like but with them being big I could pull them higher with a belt. They have rainbow sequins in a ombré style going all down the front of the jeans with a few rips in, they are just the sassiest jeans I ever did see! I teamed them with a vintage hot pink shirt tucked in to the jeans, with a chunky chain belt on the jeans to hold them up. I wore my new fave Barbie pink fluffy platform sandals, literally gotta be one of the best pairs of shoes Primark or in fact anywhere has ever done. Primark's S/S footwear is so on point, I've already brought about 7 pairs this year (slightly early). I accessorised with the best rainbow sequin backpack, which is gonna be perfect for festivals this summer. Adding even more pink I wore my pink pom-pom earrings and a scrunchie in my hair, I finished off the look with a chunky gold necklace. I literally can't wait for the weather to start getting warmer and cracking out the summer wardrobe, it's so much more fun!!
















Sequin jeans - Topshop
Shirt - Charity shop
Fur sandals - Primark
Sequin backpack - Missguided 
Earrings - Pound shop
Scrunchie - Made by me
Necklace - Primark










No comments:

Post a Comment