Tuesday 7 March 2017

Flamingos, Florals & Fluff!!!

So we've starting getting our spring/summer collection in at work (Oasis) and there's lots of cute pieces, including this amazing kissing Flamingo jumper! It's pastel pink with two embroidered kissing flamingos to the front, there's also pink sequins on the feathers, which are a really nice holographic pink, but you can't see so well in the pictures. At £40 it's not too badly priced with the detail that's gone into it, it's a lovely knit that isn't too thick so is great for this in-between weather at this time of year. I never really shopped at Oasis before I worked there and the stocks not always to my taste but I think this is one of my fave pieces we've had in, it's super cute and right up my street with the fun flamingos, as I love anything novelty. There's also a grey t-shirt with flamingos on which is absolutely flying out and great if you want something cute and casual and it's a good alternative to the jumper if you don't really do pink. Another piece I got from work is this Floral belted skirt, it's a lovely print with gorgeous colours in a textured material. I tucked the jumper in and wore black tights and I know it may not be summer yet but I went and wore sliders and I'm not one bit sorry! These sliders are literally life, I picked them up in Primark in this pastel pink colour, a hot pink and black and at only £6 they're such a bargain. It may be early for summer shoes but I didn't want to leave it, then they sell out as that's usually the case with Primark, I just hope they do more colours as I would like them in every colour of the rainbow! I finished off the look with my shell bag and some matching hot pink pom-pom earrings and a pom-pom bobble, you can never have too much fluff! I'm also wearing one of my new fave make up items, Limecrime's 'Diamond Crushers' lip topper in 'Choke',  I'm wearing it over Limecrime's 'Velvetines' in 'Teacup' which I think is a perfect match! I love how sparkly and metallic it is, without it being messy like actual glitter lips can often be, I definitely want to try more of the shades!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jumper - Oasis
Skirt - Oasis
Fur sliders - Primark
Shell bag - Primark
Pom-pom earrings - Pound shop
Pom-pom bobble - New Look
Tights - Primark
Limecrime Diamond crushers lip topper in Choke - Limecrime
Limecrime Velvetines in Teacup - Limecrime

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment