Friday 3 February 2017

What I'm wearing... Quilted vintage, Leather & Pink!!!

Today's post features yet another vintage weigh & pay kilo sale bargain! Serving up 80's realness in the most amazing quilted jacket. It is in a quite thick quilted material with gold thread throughout giving it a chic look, it has a bright coloured print all over it with what look like starfish, which obviously appealed to me loving anything slightly mermaidy! There's also gold in the print and super shiny gold buttons down the front. I picked out the pink in the print and teamed it with a vintage bright pink shirt. I tucked this into a black pu leather skirt and playing on the 80s vibe I added a chunky chain detail belt. I used my fave vintage bag which added that extra bit of black and gold to the look. I went for these pink metallic sandals with some black tights and some pinky/purple pompom bobbles in my hair to tie in the colours in the jacket. I finished off with a gold chunky necklace and some multicoloured lightening bolt earrings. I love wearing bright colours and still try to wear them as much as I can but it is sometimes harder in these colder months. I just can't wait for it to start warming up and for the days to stay lighter for longer, bring on summer!!!

 




 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jacket - Vintage Weigh & Pay kilo sale
Shirt - Charity shop
Skirt - River Island
Sandals - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Bag - Cow Vintage 
Pompom bobbles - Market stall
Necklace - Primark
Earrings - Claire's Accessories 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment