Thursday 19 January 2017

Under the Sea.... The ultimate mermaid shirt!!!!

If you're a regular reader you're probably aware I'm a sucker for anything mermaidy and am a big kid at heart. So anything fun and with an underwater theme appeals to me greatly. So when I spotted this amazing shirt hiding in the rails at a vintage weigh and pay kilo sale I grabbed it as quick as I could. It's a loose oversized style in a chiffon like material with an amazing underwater theme print with fishes all over. The bright blue and greens are colours I love wearing so it was absolutely perfect for me and as it is so light it would've worked out super cheap as it barely weighed anything in the kilo. For this look I teamed it with a pu leather skirt in the same lime shade, you can't really see it in the pictures but it was more to cover my modesty as although the shirts super long it's sheer so I still needed some bottoms. I wore tights as it's still feeezing and some chunky platform sandals. I accessorised with a lime leather bag and some cute pompom bobbles, finishing off with a shell necklace to complete the mermaid vibe!















Shirt - Vintage Weigh & Pay kilo sale
Skirt - River Island
Bag - Oasis
Shoes - La Moda
Necklace - New Look
Bobbles - Market stall
Tights - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment