Friday 27 January 2017

Polka Dot lyf!!!

So if you're a regular reader you'll have seen loads of my posts have featured pieces from the vintage weigh and pay kilo sale, I absolutely love kilo sales and you get so much for your money. I can't wait to go to more events this year and pick up more bargains. Today's post features another great piece I picked up at one of the kilo sales. It's a gorgeous pure silk midi dress in a mustard yellow with white polka dots all over. I don't often go for a midi length as I'm quite short but I think this particular length works quite well. It has a double breasted effect with cross over front and double buttons, it does come quite low and was also a bit see through as it's a fine silk, so I wore a black cami dress underneath. I cinched in the waist with a chunky black chain detail belt to tie in the black. I went for black accessories with a fringe bag, velvet choker and my black fedora hat which I haven't actually worn for ages, I definitely need to get it back out more often! Finally I finished the look with my black patent ankle boots that have been my absolute go to boots the last few months, and they were only £12!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Dress - Vintage weigh & pay kilo sale
Cami dress - Primark
Belt - Primark
Boots - Primark
Bag - Oasis
Fedora hat - Primark
Choker - Primark

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment