Tuesday 10 January 2017

Pink to make the boys wink!!!

So it's January and what a dull month it usually is, everyone's skint and that's certainly the case for me and the weather is miserable. I do have a couple of plans for the month though to get me through, including my first gig of the year in a couple of weeks which I'm really looking forward to. I wanted to brighten up this dull month with a bit of colour and a colour I don't actually wear very often...pink!! Firstly I'm serving up total 90s realness with this cute pink sequin beret. I was on my way to work one day and saw it in the charity shop window and had to run in and grab it before I got my bus. It was only a couple of pounds and I absolutely love it, I'm also sure I had one pretty much the same in the 90s as a child, why do we never keep theses things! Going for a pink theme with this look and planning an outfit around the hat I teamed it with these vintage spotty trousers. I picked them up at the vintage weigh and pay kilo sale a couple of months back, they're so comfy and I love the 80s style. I wore a high neck black velvet top tucked into the trousers and a silky effect bomber jacket. Playing on the 80s vibe I wore a chunky chain detail belt to cinch in the high waisted style more. I wore a gold initial necklace and my fave vintage bag and finished off the look with some more pink with these metallic crossover sandals, which match the spakliness of the beret perfectly!!















Sequin Beret - Charity shop
Trousers - Vintage weigh & pay kilo sale
Top - Primark
Bomber jacket - Oasis
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Cow vintage
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Primark










No comments:

Post a Comment