Tuesday 3 January 2017

Hello 2017.... What I'm wearing 'The perfect Afghan coat!!!'

So hello 2017, how it has flown around, 2016 seemed to just zoom past, especially the festive season. But then Christmas always does and you're just left skinter, fatter and a bit depressed it's all over so quickly and then you're back to work. Although in retail you're never really off over Christmas, I did however get 5 days off this year which never happens, so it was nice to have a little break even though it was over too quickly. Anyway I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year, I got spoilt at Christmas and got loads of fab gifts. But a new year and back to the blogging and I'm going to try and keep at it, as I've been quite rubbish at regular posting this last few months.

So as I'm sure you're aware it's been absolutely freezing recently, we seemed to get away with it not being too cold for a while but suddenly the temperatures have dropped. So it's definitely winter coat weather! I have had this amazing coat since summer when I found it at the vintage weigh and pay kilo sale. I had been after a vintage Afghan coat for ages but never found the right one, it's always hard to find one that fits. So when I found this and it fit me perfectly, I didn't care we were in the height of summer I knew I had to still purchase it. So it has just been sat in my wardrobe waiting to be worn. The best part about this amazing coat is it was only £15, can you believe it! It was on the fixed price rail so whatever the weight it was £15, bargain! It's in a brown sheepskin with fur around the trim and cuffs. It's so heavy but super cosy and I absolutely love the 70s style I teamed it with a checked kilt skirt and a vintage blouse. I wore my patent boots, a black fedora and my fave vintage bag. Finished off with a black velvet choker and some fishnet tights. I hate winter but when you have a coat as fabulous as this I don't mind a bit of cold so I can try and get as much wear out of it as possible.















Vintage Afghan coat - Vintage Weigh and Pay kilo sale
Shirt - Charity shop
Skirt - Oasis
Patent boots - Primark
Bag - Cow vintage
Fishnet tights - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Choker - Primark










No comments:

Post a Comment