Tuesday 29 November 2016

The Ultimate Sassy Shirt.... Kenzo X H&M

Earlier this month Kenzo finally released their long awaited collaboration with H&M. There were so many fab pieces and for a taste of a designer piece the items were reasonably priced but they were still a little out of my price range. So I didn't race online the moment they went on sale as I didn't want the temptation of having items in my basket that I couldn't afford. I did however go online a couple of hours after the rush and there were still a few pieces available. I had already had my eye on the green tiger print silk shirt, so when it was still in stock the temptation got the better of me. I managed to get a code for 25% off and free delivery which brought the price down quite a bit, so I felt it was a bargain for such an exclusive piece and something I definitely needed! It arrived in kenzo striped paper with a tiger sticker which I thought was a really nice touch.



The shirt itself is absolutely gorgeous, it's pure silk with a bright green tiger stripe all over. It has double ruffle collar detail with the most amazing beadwork, it has black tigers on either side all in tiny beads and the buttons all have kenzo written on them. I have to be careful what shade of greens I can wear due to my hair being green, but this shade matches perfectly! I teamed it with some vintage leather trousers serving up 80s realness with the high waisted style and bead detail. I finished the look with my fave vintage bag and some lace up sandals, I let the shirt do all the talking so didn't wear any jewellery which is a rarity for me, but I think this shirt is sassy enough on its own!













Kenzo X H&M Tiger print shirt - H&M
Leather trousers - Blue rinse vintage kilo sale
Vintage bag - Cow vintage
Lace up sandals - Primark











No comments:

Post a Comment