Friday 4 November 2016

Rainbows & Diy Denim!!!

Again I've been pretty rubbish at blogging recently and have another summery outfit I've only just got round to blogging for this post. It may be freezing outside now but I miss my summer wardrobe so I'm gonna post it anyway! In the summer I got this fab rainbow striped bandeau dress from Pretty Little Thing, and for £6 it was an absolute steal. It's great cause it's a nice stretchy jersey and it can easily be dressed up or down. I went for a more casual look and teamed it with my diy denim jacket. I got the vintage denim jacket at a vintage weigh and pay and got loads of sequin patches to put on, they are supposed to just iron on but they weren't very secure so I had to hand sew them all, which  did end up taking a while, but totally worth it! I want to add more patches as I find good ones but this is it for now. I wore my holographic platform sandals and some glittery purple socks and the most amazing Barbie bag which is very Moschino Barbie! To finish off the look I went pompom crazy with accessories with a pompom necklace, earrings and headband, girl loves a pompom!!















Striped Dress - Pretty Little Thing
Wrangler Denim Jacket - Vintage Weigh & Pay
Diy patches (on jacket) - Ebay/Aliexpress
Rainbow platforms - YRU
Socks - New Look
Pompom Necklace - New Look
Pompom Earrings - New Look
Pompom Headband - Market stall
Barbie bag - H&M












No comments:

Post a Comment