Saturday 12 November 2016

Minnie Mouse Vibes!!!

So as soon as Halloween was over Christmas is already being shoved down our throats, I'm really not a festive person but I swear it gets earlier every year, and then it's gone in a flash! Christmas aside these winter months do bring the icy cold weather with them, which I am certainly not a fan of. But I've still got a couple of outfits to blog from when it wasn't quite so cold, today's being one of them. I'm a massive charity shop shopper and have got alot of my wardrobe from them, including this fabulous vintage shirt! Totally getting Minnie Mouse vibes from this cute polka dot blouse with ruffle front detail and it was only a few pounds. I teamed it with this pu leather fringe detail skirt that I got in the sale for a 5er from H&M! I wore my fave patent boots from last winter which are still going strong and a suede teardrop bag. As the shirt has got a huge ruffle front and there's fringing on the skirt I kept accessories minimal with some chunky gold earrings and finishing off with a cute scrunchie with bow/ear effect adding to the Minnie Mouse vibe!














Polka dot Shirt - Charity shop
Fringe pu leather skirt - H&M
Patent boots - River Island
Bag - Topshop
Earrings - New Look
Scrunchie - New Look









No comments:

Post a Comment