Monday 10 October 2016

Rainbow Stripes & Leather!!!

A couple of months back when I was in London I went to the huge Beyond Retro store/warehouse off Brick lane, it was so amazing and I literally could've bought so many things. Unfortunately I couldn't afford much at the time so only made a couple of purchases, they did have a great sale section with amazing prices where I picked up this amazing rainbow striped top for, wait for it... 5 English pounds!! I couldn't believe the price and snapped it up immediately, the colours are amazing and I love the double button fastening, giving the look of a double breasted jacket. The buttons are pretty cool aswell with the gold detailing. I decided to make it the main focus of the outfit and rather than tucking it in as I do with a lot of tops I wore it out over a leather look mini skirt. I teamed it with my patent ankle boots and my fave vintage bag. I accessoried with a chunky 'A' necklace and matching 'A' earrings.











Stripe top - Beyond Retro
Leather look skirt - River Island
Patent boots - River Island
Vintage bag - Cow vintage
'A' Necklace - Primark
'A' Earrings - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment