Tuesday 4 October 2016

Feeling Fruity!!!

So I know it's gone pretty cold and is definitely feeling like Autumn but I took these photos a few weeks ago and just hadn't got round to blogging this look. But I thought why not brighten up an Autumn's day with a summery look and this outfit certainly does that! I got this fab shirt in a charity shop when I was in Chester in the summer, it was only about £2 and I am absolutely obsessed with the Fruity print. I like the stripes in the print too and the bold bright colours are some of my fave shades to wear. I decided to wear it as more of a jacket than a shirt for this look and layered it over my fave crochet dress with a lime/yellow cami dress underneath. I went for some sparkly yellow/lime socks to match with some white sandals. I accessoried with my mini metallic backpack, a feather detail headband, a couple of chokers and some cute pompom earrings. The leaves may be falling and the sunshine may be getting less but I love my summer wardrobe and bright colours so I will try and squeeze a few more bright outfit posts in before the years out!!













Fruit print shirt - Charity shop
Crochet dress - Topshop
Cami dress - Primark
Socks - Topshop
Sandals - Boohoo
Backpack - Forever 21
Headband - Claire's Accessories
Chokers - Primark
Pompom earrings - New Look








No comments:

Post a Comment