Sunday 25 September 2016

The statement Paisley shirt!!!

I absolutely love a print, especially a bold, bright print and vintage pieces always have the best ones! I picked up this oversized shirt in Cow vintage and absolutely love it. It is really loose on me but I kinda like that and I like that it's a longer length so it can be worn as more of a shirt dress. The print is such a statement with its bright colours and Paisley detail so I kept the rest of the look very simple. I teamed it with lace trim cycle shorts with fishnet tights underneath. I wore my black patent ankle boots and a vintage leather bag. I accessorised with a statement necklace and some vintage earrings.








Paisley shirt - Cow vintage 
Cycling shorts - H&M
Boots - River Island 
Fishnet tights - Primark
Bag - Cow vintage 
Necklace - Topshop
Earrings - Charity shop






No comments:

Post a Comment