Friday 16 September 2016

Floral Brights & Denim!!!

A few months ago I went to a vintage kilo sale and picked up so many bargains, including this cute patchwork floral print cropped shirt. I decided to layer it under a dark wash denim pinafore for this look. I love a pinafore they're so cute and girly and so easy to wear. This one has quite a high neck so can be worn alone aswell as with something underneath. I picked out some of the colours in the shirt to accessorise and went for these fab red suede effect wedges that I actually forgot I even had. Always one for a frilly sock I wore some sheer/green polka dot socks and a red bandana as a headband to tie in the red. Finishing off the look with a yellow/lime bag and a 'A' detail gold chain necklace.











Denim pinafore - Oasis
Shirt - vintage weigh and pay kilo sale
Wedges - Topshop
Bag - Oasis
Socks - Primark
Bandana - Camden market 
Necklace - Primark








2 comments:

  1. You have such gorgeous and unique style <3 I love your shirt!
    http://www.britishmermaid.com/2016/09/a-pom-nose-dress-and-finding-who-i-am.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete